Terms & Conditions
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Alcohol, tobacco, smoking and other illicit drugs are not allowed during the course or on the premises. In case, you smoke, you need to take prior permission before registering for the course.
- During the course, a vegetarian diet is to be followed to experience the holistic and Ayurvedic lifestyle. Outside food is not allowed.
- TTC students must understand the results of the training program cannot be guaranteed and your progress depends on your efforts during, in and outside the class. Individual results may vary from person to person.
- No friends or relatives or outsiders are allowed to stay with yoga participants without prior permission from the management.
- All TTC students are requested to be punctual on the TTC timetable and to attend all yoga course classes with diligence.
- Our course payments are pre contracted. In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the school. The fees are also non-negotiable.
- You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students and teachers and the Indian culture.
- The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any students who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the school, teachers or other students. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a student being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
- We have a strict non-refundable policy. In case, a student withdraws from Yoga Teacher Training before the training starts, there will be no refund under any circumstance. However, a student can transfer his/her fees towards any future date within one years of original registration date. We will charge 100 EUR as transferring charges. Also, we only allow students to postpone their dates once after which their application will be cancelled.
- We request a booking fees of 200 EUR must be paid in advance to confirm your bookings and the remaining balance of the TTC payments must be made on the day of admission to the yoga school.
- Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all students and acts as a contract once the deposit of 200 EUR is paid.
- The remaining balance must be paid before or on the day of admission. We accept the course fees in INR, EUR and USD. In case, you plan to pay via card or paypal, then you would have to pay an additional fees of 5%, which is charged by the bank or the company. You can also do a bank transfer instead and add bank charges, while you do the transfer.