Terms & Conditions
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- AlakhYog promotes and supports the integrity and safety of yoga practice and education. We condemn any acts of sexual harassment, assault, or criminal activity of any kind made by any teacher or staff member which are unethical and illegal. These actions and behaviours will not be tolerated by us. We condemn the physical, mental, emotional, financial, or spiritual abuse of any yoga student. The students are encouraged to come forward with their complaints either in person directly or by emailing us at email@example.com. Strict action will be taken against the responsible person and all the necessary support will be provided by the school.
- All the staff members and teachers are expected and required to follow strict codes of conduct and have professional communication with the students. Any complaint received will be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty, it will lead to the termination of their contract.
- Alcohol, tobacco, smoking and other illicit drugs are not allowed during the course or on the premises. In case, you smoke, you need to take prior permission before registering for the course.
- During the course, a vegetarian diet is to be followed to experience the holistic and Ayurvedic lifestyle. Outside food is not allowed.
- TTC students must understand the results of the training program cannot be guaranteed and your progress depends on your efforts during, in and outside the class. Individual results may vary from person to person.
- No friends or relatives or outsiders are allowed to stay with yoga participants without prior permission from the management.
- All TTC students are requested to be punctual on the TTC timetable and to attend all yoga course classes with diligence.
- Our course payments are pre-contracted. In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless the course is cancelled by the school. The fees are also non-negotiable.
- You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students and teachers and the Indian culture.
- The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any students, teachers or members of the staff, who do not abide by the above rules, or are disruptive or abusive to the school, teachers or other students. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behaviour or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a student being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
- We have a strict non-refundable policy. In case, a student withdraws from Yoga Teacher Training before the training starts, there will be no refund under any circumstance. However, a student can transfer his/her fees towards any future date within one year of the original registration date. We will charge 100 EUR as transferring charges. Also, we only allow students to postpone their dates once after which their application will be cancelled.
- We request a booking fee of 300 EUR must be paid in advance to confirm your bookings and the remaining balance of the TTC payments must be made on the day of admission to the yoga school.
- Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all students and act as a contract once the deposit of 300 EUR is paid.